I've never driven on the mainland so much prayer for me (and the other drivers!) would be much appreciated.
Sunday 6th February 2011:
- Some time in the afternoon leave town (After church and fellowship lunch).
- An hour later arrive at my parent's house in Launceston and stay the night.
Monday 7th February 2011:
- Wake at about 5.30am
- Leave Launceston at about 6.00am
- Arrive in Devonport at about 7.30am and check car in at the Spirit of Tasmania dock.
- More coffee!!!
- Leave on Spirit at about 9.00am
- Arrive in Melbourne at about 6.00pm
- Drive to Geelong - hopefully arrive at RTC before 8.00pm
I thought a map would help to give a clearer understanding.
This is Australia and I've circled the area I'll be travelling.
This is it closer up with the main points of interest.
There are plenty of flights between Melbourne and Launceston and they only take about an hour. I decided to take the boat for my initial trip because I want to have my car over there (and I will stuff it with as much of my junk as possible!).